Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ewww,What's that SMELL?


ewww,what's that smell?

It was getting late and I was ready for bed,let the dog out and all that.When my younger daughter came rushing into the room,holding her face,"ooohh what's wrong with the dog?"As he followed her into the room,I immediately was overtaken with the odor,and said "Don't let him in here"And in not time..the house just reaked.There were no options I had to get him into water and fast.Good thing he likes the water,he jumped right in the tub,But it was hard to breathe in that room.The thing is...I still don't know what he got into...animal or vegetable..living or dead, it was just disgusting and you just knew that smell was stuck in your nose.So I tried to wash him,but he's got this ridiculous thick coat(he's a border collie) and it's as if he dosen't get wet.So after an exhausting round,I just reached for the scissors and hacked big matted clumps off his hind,remember I was ready for bed.Of course once he jumped out of the tub,he shook OMG,so now the bathroom and the tub need cleaned of water and hair,hair hair!It was getting near midnight and my back was aching from the whole ordeal....the smell eased up,now it's just wet dog.I was dreading what will happen the next time he goes out,which by the way came at 5 a.m He stayed clean cause I didn't give him a chance!

I still love him

No comments:

Post a Comment