Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I've got the itch


I've got the itch to make something,luckily I have an excuse,since my niece will be getting married,it's a good reason to make something to wear.I have a pattern for an interesting dress,that comes around from the back and ties at the front...hopefully pictures will follow,I could imagine it in a white linen,but ended up with a off white cotton blend fabric.But why stop there,I really imagined it with turquoise,silver and crystal or white jewelry,very fresh and summery.so that's my inspiration,but then I figured why stop there? I could make a purse,so I want to find the silver purse frame,maybe with a silver chain strap, I'll make the purse with the white fabric,but I think I'll line it with a turquoise or "Tiffany" blue lining....maybe even a jewel decor on the outside..hmmm(scratching head,and rubbing chin).Now I have the fabric and the pattern,so I think on the weekend I'll head to Hamilton to the fabric district,I'll find everything else I need there.

No comments:

Post a Comment